n order to make the most out of your fund placement, you want to reach as many qualified potential investors as possible. With a Multipartner Virtual Data Room, information relevant to the deal is accessible 24/7, around the world, so no limitations exist based on distance or time zone.
Private Placement Memoranda and other fund placement documentation can be shared with investors online, eliminating the need for printing and shipping of this confidential information. And real-time reporting reveals how long participants have spent reviewing certain documents and helps determine the interest of prospective investors. Focus your efforts on these interested parties to get the greatest return in the least amount of time.
Other ways a Multipartner Virtual Data Room can help you get the most out of fund placements:
- Safeguard your information with user-specific permissions, SSL protocol and watermarking of documents
- Maintain a track record of all due diligence activity for compliance and regulatory purposes (such as Regulation D exemption/Form D filing)
- Capability to lock and unlock documents to avoid simultaneous revisions by more than one user
- Access to imperative documents by more than one user at a time, allowing due diligence to be performed more quickly
- "Keep me updated" feature allows users to receive notifications on specific actions in the data room, such as when a document is added or when a user's save or print permissions are modified
- "Remind me" feature allows users to set up and receive email reminders of upcoming deadlines pertaining to certain files or folders beginning at the date of their choice
- Create as many versions of a document as you like while still retaining all of the previous versions – no need to worry about lost information, as it's all stored right in the VDR
- The twin document function allows you to house identical documents in more than one language, useful when collaborating with teams dispersed internationally.