All types of legal proceedings require a secure place to exchange information and store documentation.
Whether it's for a trial (criminal or civil), hearing, litigation, corporate transaction or contract negotiation, a Multipartner Virtual Data Room keeps sensitive and private information under wraps, while still remaining accessible to the necessary parties.
A Virtual Data Room will assist in eDiscovery and legal review by providing you with a solution to your storage and distribution needs.
All parties, both internally and externally, from law firms to court professionals, will have access to these important documents from anywhere in the world.
But security is never compromised, with selective access, downloading and printing permissions available on a folder by folder basis.
Other benefits of using a Multipartner Virtual Data Room for your legal needs:
- Save time and money by eliminating paper, printing and delivery costs
- Capability to lock and unlock documents to avoid simultaneous revisions by more than one user
- Multi-lingual 24/7 support to cater to your board members around the world
- 24/7 access to documentation helps speed up the review process
- With VDR email you can send and receive email directly in the VDR with no space limitations. Ideal for projects with a long life and keeps all exchanges separate and organized
- “Keep me updated” feature allows users to receive notifications on specific actions in the data room, such as when a document is added or when a user’s save or print permissions are modified
- Massive file uploads are easy and there are no size restrictions or security risks that exist when distributing documents via email
- “Remind me” feature allows users to set up and receive email reminders of upcoming deadlines pertaining to certain files or folders beginning at the date of their choice
- “Double view” allows files to be dually available in editable format when accessed by editors, and viewable only in PDF format (uneditable) by those with limited user rights
- Powerful search and retrieval function allows you to search within document titles and full text, while Optical Character Recognition (OCR) enables you to search text in scanned files, facilitating speedy location of information pertinent to each user’s needs
- Ability to build a document timeline by placing records in chronological order, assisting in the organization and structure of your legal processes
- Maintain a track record of all activity for compliance and regulatory purposes.