The documentation shared with board members and executives is some of the most confidential within an organization.
Sending documents and information via email or fax lacks the security that a Virtual Data Room offers.
The risk of information leaks is eliminated while complying with your company's security requirements.
As board members are now located all over the globe, a Virtual Data Room is the simplest way to reach everyone simultaneously.
With all documents and materials accessible 24/7, time zone differences become obsolete.
Board books and reports can be distributed to all parties quickly and easily, eliminating the costs and risks of express mail.
A Multipartner Virtual Data Room also provides these benefits to your organization's board:
- An easy way to keep all of your board communications and documentation organized and easily accessible
- The highest level of security is ensured by user-specific permissions and SSL protocol
- Multi-lingual 24/7 support to cater to your board members around the world
- “Keep me updated” feature allows users to receive notifications on specific actions in the data room, such as when a document is added or when a user’s save or print permissions are modified
- Ability to prevent printing and saving of highly confidential deal information
- Legal grade reports on user and document access, dually providing proof of disclosure and covering you for all regulatory and compliance requirements
- With VDR email you can send and receive email directly in the VDR with no space limitations. Ideal for projects with a long life and keeps all exchanges separate and organized.