Keeping projects on track can be difficult when participants are dispersed among different companies and locations around the country or across the globe.
A virtual workspace allows teams to collaborate on assignments no matter where they're located. With a Multipartner Virtual Data Room, the distance between team members is no longer an issue.
Project-related materials are stored in a secure online repository with user-specific permissions, allowing control over who can view, save, edit and print.
There's no need to distribute the newest version of a document every time it is edited, and changes are made and available online in real time.
Users can choose to receive automatic notifications whenever a document is modified, which ensures that all team members are kept on the same page.
Managing project-related documents online also eliminates the need for printing and shipping of these materials, saving your company time and money.
Other benefits of using a Multipartner Virtual Data Room for management of your corporate projects:
- Management can track who has accessed the documents and for how long to show involvement on a user-by-user basis
- More secure, organized and efficient than using external email to distribute project-related documents
- Ability to send and receive email messages through an account provided by Multipartner, within the VDR, keeping communications pertaining to the project separate organized
- Available 24/7 - employees in different time zones can access or amend documents at any hour
- Ability to lock and unlock documents to avoid simultaneous revisions by more than one user
- No software necessary – the Virtual Data Room is accessed simply by using a web browser
- “Keep me updated” feature allows users to receive notifications on specific actions in the data room, such as when a document is added or when a user’s save or print permissions are modified
- “Remind me” feature allows users to set up and receive email reminders of upcoming deadlines pertaining to certain files or folders beginning at the date of their choice
- Create as many versions of a document as you like while still retaining all of the previous versions – no need to worry about lost information, as it’s all stored right in the VDR
- The twin document function allows you to house identical documents in more than one language, useful when collaborating with teams dispersed internationally.